Akyaşam Website Privacy Notice
Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as "Akbatı" "we" "us" or "our") presents this privacy notice to provide information about the processing and protection of your personal data in order to fulfil its disclosure obligation as a data controller under article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “PDPL”).
Please review the Personal Data Protection Policy at www.akyasam.com.tr for detailed information about processing of your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
• Anonymous Information may not be combined with personal data which may directly reveal identity. This information is used for improving our website and focusing our sources on the features which are most popular with the customers.
• Information about internet access: We may collect information such as IP address, browser type, domain name and duration of your visit to the website. This information is different from the personal data related to your identification to be submitted to the website in that it is used for the purpose of conducting internal analyses. IP addresses are not matched with personal data. IP addresses may be rarely used for discouraging and/or preventing malicious and criminal acts which may be performed on the website.
• Personally Identifiable Information – The following forms on akbati.com will be used for collecting Personally Identifiable Information (name, surname, e-mail address, reviews and suggestions etc.).
Data Processing Objectives
We may process your personal data for responding to your requests and complaints, providing information in response to your requests, offering several advantages to you, sending all kinds of marketing communications such as customized promotions, advertisements, marketing newsletters and surveys as well as other communication messages by phone, text message (SMS), e-mail and similar methods and improving our services and customer management processes.
Methods and Legal Grounds of Collection
"Subscribe to our News Updates" Form – The information on this form shall be used for sending periodical Newsletters to you based on your explicit consent under article 5.1 of the PDPL.
"Contact Us" Form – The information on this form shall not be stored at www.akbati.com but used for responding to the queries and/or service requests of customers based on your explicit consent under article 5.1 of the PDPL to the extent required for legitimate interests of the data controller provided that any such processing shall not impair fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects under article 5.2-f of the same law.
"Website Feedback" Form – The information on this form shall be solely used for improving www.akbati.com website to the extent required for legitimate interests of the data controller provided that any such processing shall not impair fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects under article 5.2-f of the PDPL.
2. How we secure your data
The security of your data is of utmost importance for us and we will store them in the safest manner possible in line with the requirements of the Law in force. Therefore, akbati.com is extremely careful to ensure that your information is safely transmitted from the computer to our servers. To that end, we use firewalls, Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) and similar standards in order to protect your privacy after receiving any information from you.
Nevertheless, as a result of the technological developments, it is impossible to warrant that any data will be transmitted totally safely on the internet and stored in a manner that will be free from any security flaw. Hence, we can only warrant that we will make best efforts to ensure that your data will be stored in a safe environment in line with the technological requirements of our modern world and the terms and conditions of the Laws in force. We will not assume responsibility for any data breach that may result from force majeure or any other condition outside our control.
3. Use and disclosure of personal data
Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi may process and use your personal data and disclose your personal data to third parties acting as a data processor for the abovementioned company in line with a contractual relationship.
4. Data subject rights
Should you decide to alter your communication choices or change your personal information (e.g. mailing address or e-mail address etc.), you may request us to correct, update or remove your personal data. We always provide our customers with the opportunity to change their personal data, alter their communication choices or “withdraw” their consent to share their personal data with Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi such as by rejecting to subscribe to akbati.com Newsletter or requesting to cancel the subscription. Also, pursuant to article 11 of PDPL, you will be entitled to contact our company in order to:
- Learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- Request information about the processing, if any,
- Request information about the processing purpose and whether or not the use of data is fit for the purpose,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data pursuant to the conditions provided in article 7 of the Law,
- Object to any unfavourable result arising from analysis of processed data with automated systems exclusively, and
- Demand indemnification against losses, if any, incurred as a result of processing activities in violation of the law.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or to make any alteration, please feel free to inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You are recommended to submit your requests and queries in a clearly understandable form with the exact dates in order to enable us to respond to your requests properly and correctly as soon as possible.
5. Personal Data Retention Period
Pursuant to the requirements of the Law, we will store the records as to withdrawal of consent for 1 year whereas the content of commercial electronic messages and all other records regarding the messages will be kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant Ministry in case of necessity. Upon the expiration of the relevant term, we will delete, destroy or anonymise your personal data of our own accord or upon your request.
Akyaşam Yönetim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi
Address: Acıbadem Mah. Çeçen Sok. Akbatı Evleri B Blok No:25/B Üsküdar İSTANBUL
Tel: +90 216 325 03 72
Fax: +90 216 325 93 72
İstanbul Trade Registry / Registration no:900278